OOC Let's Chat!

sorry, I accidently double clicked send
Last edited by Salim Wolde on 8 Feb 2026, 08:51, edited 1 time in total.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:50
Cinder Blaze wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:49
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
Hi! I’m good, what about you?
Also good! What time is it for you?
It’s almost 9 am

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:50
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?
I don't know if you can but you can always backdate RP's!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:50
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?
I don't know if you can but you can always backdate RP's!
true..... but my charcater would then miss the whole year

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:50
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?
I don't know if you can but you can always backdate RP's!
true..... but my charcater would then miss the whole year
I think we can stay back a year. Considering that's what I wanted to do with my character.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:55
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:50
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:47 Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?
I don't know if you can but you can always backdate RP's!
true..... but my charcater would then miss the whole year
I think we can stay back a year. Considering that's what I wanted to do with my character.
ok...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:55
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:50

I'm great! Does someone know, if you can stay. back a year? So if, for example, my INPC is made right before summer, and doesn't have time to RP their first year, then can I request admins to not graduate that charcter?
I don't know if you can but you can always backdate RP's!
true..... but my charcater would then miss the whole year
I think we can stay back a year. Considering that's what I wanted to do with my character.
ok...
I'm planning on doing the same thing with mine, considering I can make it only in May

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:58
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:55
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53
Salim Wolde wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53

I don't know if you can but you can always backdate RP's!
true..... but my charcater would then miss the whole year
I think we can stay back a year. Considering that's what I wanted to do with my character.
ok...
I'm planning on doing the same thing with mine, considering I can make it only in May
Ya... I can make mine in April, and I want to then, but my INPC is going to be julia's cuz sister, and she is supposed to be a year younger than lia. But I still want to make make my INPC so... yeaaaah

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:00
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:58
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:55
Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 08:53

true..... but my charcater would then miss the whole year
I think we can stay back a year. Considering that's what I wanted to do with my character.
ok...
I'm planning on doing the same thing with mine, considering I can make it only in May
Ya... I can make mine in April, and I want to then, but my INPC is going to be julia's cuz sister, and she is supposed to be a year younger than lia. But I still want to make make my INPC so... yeaaaah
And I'm too impatient to wait till July-August to make mine

OOC Let's Chat!
My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff