Let's Chat!
oof hope you feel better soon!! But glad you get to chill... school is tiring
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I know, school can be annoying sometimes! Wait, if you’re in school right now, how are you posting here?!
Let's Chat!
Um i'm not supposed too.
I should probably get to work lol. Bye!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Whew! Finally made it home from my history comp! I fell asleep on the way home, so my new chapter for the book will be out later today!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
I felt so responsible and grown up during today's performance group session with the littlies!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 20:56 Um i'm not supposed too.I should probably get to work lol. Bye!
when im at school my teacher's dont mind as long im done my work
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
That's amazing!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 21:46 I felt so responsible and grown up during today's performance group session with the littlies!![]()