OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 12:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 12:12 Hey Laasya!! Hey Jules!!
Hi Lils! Going out to play badminton with my friend
Oh nice!! Have fun!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 12:39 Morning guys!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery! Afternoon Olivia!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Finally going to get another chapter out today! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Phew!

Already a 1/3 of the way through the book I have to read for next class!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys... just got back from my badminton class

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Bro my puppy just sat on my injured foot

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 16:11 Bro my puppy just sat on my injured foot
Oof... why is it injured?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency