OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 02:57 Night guys!
Night! Its actually morning for me... Just reached school! :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg!!!I'm so excited for tomorrow!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:30 Omg!!!I'm so excited for tomorrow!
why?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:31
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:30 Omg!!!I'm so excited for tomorrow!
why?
I freaking have private training with the guy who won a medal at state! He placed 5th!!! for wrestling

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:32
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:31
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:30 Omg!!!I'm so excited for tomorrow!
why?
I freaking have private training with the guy who won a medal at state! He placed 5th!!! for wrestling
Niceeeee! Have fun!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Is it just me or does the Ravenclaw color look similar to the iNPC account colors?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:36 Is it just me or does the Ravenclaw color look similar to the iNPC account colors?
Don't think so... Ravenclaw is like a dark blue, but INPC are like green/turquoise ish

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe it's just my eyes then

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:34
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:32
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:31
Bree Grey wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:30 Omg!!!I'm so excited for tomorrow!
why?
I freaking have private training with the guy who won a medal at state! He placed 5th!!! for wrestling
Niceeeee! Have fun!
Thanks!!!! My coach is all impressed about it :lol:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 03:36 Is it just me or does the Ravenclaw color look similar to the iNPC account colors?
i promise you it’s not your eyes. the colours do look similar in some ways, yet like Julia said ravenclaw is definitely more blue, and iNCP is more turquoise. but, i will also say that it might seem a little more similar on your screen as the hex codes look darker or light on some screens. on my normal device, a dark blue hex code looks dark blue, yet on another device i use, it looks more light. :)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?