Last person to post wins!
Sure!!Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:26Can I have the dupe???Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:26Yeah, i have two. One is the OG one and one is a duplicateLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24It's that tiny? And did you turn Zeph into one actually?
Laasya, i will make sure of that!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hello!
Last person to post wins!
Good! Wbu?
Last person to post wins!
I'm good
Gtg
Gtg
Last person to post wins!
*stealthily adds sawdust to Bree's drinks*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
hiihuihiiighihiihihiihi
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"