Last person to post wins!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Nothing much just Seph getting turned into a plushie
Last person to post wins!
Awww.... I needed it too....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 10:02Hi Lils!
There was a Joseph Sims squishmallow in an American toy store but Bree had already bought it. Spoiler alert: I turned him!![]()
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Sure! But where is it?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:20Awww.... I needed it too....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 10:02Hi Lils!
There was a Joseph Sims squishmallow in an American toy store but Bree had already bought it. Spoiler alert: I turned him!![]()
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?
Last person to post wins!
Its right here in my pocket!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Sure! But where is it?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:20Awww.... I needed it too....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 10:02Hi Lils!
There was a Joseph Sims squishmallow in an American toy store but Bree had already bought it. Spoiler alert: I turned him!![]()
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Anyone wanna sign-up for this???? Ik, i'm showing this a lot
Last person to post wins!
It's that tiny? And did you turn Zeph into one actually?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Its right here in my pocket!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Sure! But where is it?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:20Awww.... I needed it too....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 10:02Hi Lils!
There was a Joseph Sims squishmallow in an American toy store but Bree had already bought it. Spoiler alert: I turned him!![]()
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?
Last person to post wins!
Yeah, i have two. One is the OG one and one is a duplicateLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24It's that tiny? And did you turn Zeph into one actually?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Its right here in my pocket!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Sure! But where is it?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:20Awww.... I needed it too....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 10:02
Hi Lils!
There was a Joseph Sims squishmallow in an American toy store but Bree had already bought it. Spoiler alert: I turned him!![]()
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Can I have the dupe???Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:26Yeah, i have two. One is the OG one and one is a duplicateLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24It's that tiny? And did you turn Zeph into one actually?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Its right here in my pocket!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Sure! But where is it?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:20
Awww.... I needed it too....
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?
Last person to post wins!
Ooh, nice! Just make sure nobody turns him back to normal.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:26Yeah, i have two. One is the OG one and one is a duplicateLaasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24It's that tiny? And did you turn Zeph into one actually?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Its right here in my pocket!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22Sure! But where is it?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:20
Awww.... I needed it too....
Whatever. I would take a Zephyr Deakin squishmallow. Anyone want to buy it?