Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!
Let's Chat!
Tysmmm
Yexian Wei wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:07upload ur image into postimages.org then copy the "Direct Link"Jada Blake wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:06 Hi guys!
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |
Let's Chat!
Anyone wanna sign-up for this????
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery! Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey lils! Hru?
Let's Chat!
I am fine, ig? I just came back from a test...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice! How was it? What subject? Had sports day SO I GOT TO SKIP THE WHOLE DAY!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:23I am fine, ig? I just came back from a test...
Let's Chat!
It went nice, sorta. English...Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24Nice! How was it? What subject? Had sports day SO I GOT TO SKIP THE WHOLE DAY!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:23I am fine, ig? I just came back from a test...
That's lucky... We didn't even have any sports day this year...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |