OOC Let's Chat!

Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 11:52 Morning guys!
Morning Avery!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!


Anyone wanna sign-up for this????

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Tysmmm
Yexian Wei wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:07
Jada Blake wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:06 Hi guys!
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?
upload ur image into postimages.org then copy the "Direct Link"

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone wanna sign-up for this????

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery! Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:21 Morning Avery! Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!
Hey lils! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:21 Morning Avery! Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!
Hey lils! Hru?
I am fine, ig? I just came back from a test...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:23
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:21 Morning Avery! Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!
Hey lils! Hru?
I am fine, ig? I just came back from a test...
Nice! How was it? What subject? Had sports day SO I GOT TO SKIP THE WHOLE DAY!!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:23
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:21 Morning Avery! Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!
Hey lils! Hru?
I am fine, ig? I just came back from a test...
Nice! How was it? What subject? Had sports day SO I GOT TO SKIP THE WHOLE DAY!!!!
It went nice, sorta. English...
That's lucky... We didn't even have any sports day this year...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9