Last person to post wins!
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:53* unturns herself turns Hazel into a chocolate and eats*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:52*Turns Elowin into chocolate and turns Jose back* Want chocolate?Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 15:50
Haha you were yummy! * also turns @Joseph Sims into a Cheeseburger and eats!*
*Sells them across the world*
Last person to post wins!
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha haHazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:53* unturns herself turns Hazel into a chocolate and eats*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:52
*Turns Elowin into chocolate and turns Jose back* Want chocolate?
*Sells them across the world*
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha haHazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*
*Sells them across the world*
Last person to post wins!
Used magic?!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha haHazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55
*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*
*Sells them across the world*my bad!
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Reducio
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25Used magic?!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha haHazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58
* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*my bad!
Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Awww but I can still prank people! *throws custard pie in Brees face *Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:29ReducioElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25Used magic?!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha haHazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.my bad!
Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:31Awww but I can still prank people! *throws custard pie in Brees face *Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:29ReducioElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25Used magic?!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha hamy bad!
Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Hehehe *Trips up Bree so she falls into slime*Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:36Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:31Awww but I can still prank people! *throws custard pie in Brees face *Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:29ReducioElowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25Used magic?!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right nowmy bad!
Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*![]()
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
*Turns Jose back into a squishmallow, teleports to some random toy shop in America and puts him there*Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:52*Turns Elowin into chocolate and turns Jose back* Want chocolate?Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 15:50Haha you were yummy! * also turns @Joseph Sims into a Cheeseburger and eats!*Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:37 *is turned into pizza and eaten*(from yesterday, but I forgot to reply.
)
Last person to post wins!
*Sits around smiling in toy shop*
*befriends Teddy McScruffin and Polly the Roly-Poly*
*hears toy shop owner yell about disappearing chocolate strawberries*
*befriends Teddy McScruffin and Polly the Roly-Poly*
*hears toy shop owner yell about disappearing chocolate strawberries*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.