Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:52
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 15:50

Haha you were yummy! * also turns @Joseph Sims into a Cheeseburger and eats!*
*Turns Elowin into chocolate and turns Jose back* Want chocolate?
* unturns herself turns Hazel into a chocolate and eats*
*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*

*Sells them across the world*
* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:53
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:52

*Turns Elowin into chocolate and turns Jose back* Want chocolate?
* unturns herself turns Hazel into a chocolate and eats*
*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*

*Sells them across the world*
* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha ha

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:53

* unturns herself turns Hazel into a chocolate and eats*
*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*

*Sells them across the world*
* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha ha
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right now :lol: my bad!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:55

*Unturns herself, causing elowin to puke, turn hers back into chocolate melts her, and makes chocolate covered strawberries*

*Sells them across the world*
* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha ha
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right now :lol: my bad!
Used magic?!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Reducio
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:58

* unturns herself and uses permanent spell to turn Hazel into blueberries*
Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha ha
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right now :lol: my bad!
Used magic?!


Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:29
Reducio
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:00

Wait how could you find me when technically your spreader across the world. You were melted. So i sold you to about 300 people.
I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha ha
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right now :lol: my bad!
Used magic?!


Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*
Awww but I can still prank people! *throws custard pie in Brees face *

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:29
Reducio
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:01

I found you with a tracking device put in your hair Mwha ha ha ha
Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right now :lol: my bad!
Used magic?!


Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*
Awww but I can still prank people! *throws custard pie in Brees face *
:disgusted:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:36
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:31
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:29
Reducio
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:25
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:02

Annndddd how'd you find every single part of your body? AMong 300 people? Omg I think I'm overthinking right now :lol: my bad!
Used magic?!


Okay Hazel and Elowin! Stop turning everyone into food! *Turns hazel back permanently*
*Permanently bans them from using anymore magic*
Awww but I can still prank people! *throws custard pie in Brees face *
:disgusted:
Hehehe *Trips up Bree so she falls into slime*

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:52
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 15:50
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:37 *is turned into pizza and eaten* :horror: (from yesterday, but I forgot to reply. :lol:)
Haha you were yummy! * also turns @Joseph Sims into a Cheeseburger and eats!*
*Turns Elowin into chocolate and turns Jose back* Want chocolate?
*Turns Jose back into a squishmallow, teleports to some random toy shop in America and puts him there*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Sits around smiling in toy shop* :happy:
*befriends Teddy McScruffin and Polly the Roly-Poly* :decayed:
*hears toy shop owner yell about disappearing chocolate strawberries* :shock: :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.