OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:21 Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Ok

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:22
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:21 Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Ok
Much as I would love that, I also need an enemy for it, and it can't be a Ravenclaw... Check the request... Tho we could always do a duel for fun...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:27
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:22
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:21 Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Ok
Much as I would love that, I also need an enemy for it, and it can't be a Ravenclaw... Check the request... Tho we could always do a duel for fun...
Yeah we could do one for fun.

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:39 Good morning everyone!
GWILD

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy Vlad!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:44 Heyy Vlad!
Heyyyyy Lotus btw love the hair Vlad!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:44 Heyy Vlad!
hey lotus, how are you?

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:44 Heyy Vlad!
hey lotus, how are you?
is your face claim Walker Scobell?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:44 Heyy Vlad!
hey lotus, how are you?
I'm good, Thomas how are ya?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff