Let's Chat!
Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Let's Chat!
OkJulia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:21 Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Much as I would love that, I also need an enemy for it, and it can't be a Ravenclaw... Check the request... Tho we could always do a duel for fun...Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:22OkJulia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:21 Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Let's Chat!
Yeah we could do one for fun.Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:27Much as I would love that, I also need an enemy for it, and it can't be a Ravenclaw... Check the request... Tho we could always do a duel for fun...Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:22OkJulia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 16:21 Hi guys... anyone interested in duelling? Pls check out my RPGs Partner request.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Heyy Vlad!
Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy Lotus btw love the hair Vlad!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
hey lotus, how are you?
Let's Chat!
is your face claim Walker Scobell?
Let's Chat!
I'm good, Thomas how are ya?