Let's Chat!
Hi! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Good, but very tired. I just woke up.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Great! Just came back from school... had the most brutal algebra examAvery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:10Good, but very tired. I just woke up.Hru?
Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Let's Chat!
Hehehe rise and shineee
Go out and conquer Wednesday~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!
Let's Chat!
Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!
Let's Chat!
Lucky! I have like a million
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50Lucky! I have like a millionOnly finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
How many marks?
Let's Chat!
not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private infoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51Good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50Lucky! I have like a millionOnly finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
How many marks?