Let's Chat!
Which class?Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25I wish I could honestly.![]()
Let's Chat!
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day.Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25Which class?Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25I wish I could honestly.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day.Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25Which class?Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25I wish I could honestly.![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
good luck, you got this julia!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day.Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25Which class?![]()
Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Good luck Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day.Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25Which class?![]()
Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
Let's Chat!
Good luck to you! You got this!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day.Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25Which class?![]()
Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooo I remember doing that in highschool!! I was like 13 back then lmaoAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:56Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51andddd im confusedAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51 I wish.![]()
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.I would so fail that math class lol
it’s basically fancy words for the highest point of a curve on a graph and the lowest point of a curve on a graph.
I'm sorry to hear you got cheated on for your grade
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day.Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25Which class?![]()
Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
Good luck
Let's Chat!
*pops in*
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]