OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everybody! Good morning from my time zone, but good whatever-time-of-day to everyone else!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
I'm about to go watch a play with my friend... evening here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:52
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
I'm about to go watch a play with my friend... evening here...
Hope you enjoy the play!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Classes done for the day! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:03
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:52
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
I'm about to go watch a play with my friend... evening here...
Hope you enjoy the play!
Thanks... I was going to go now, but they're coming in 20 mins now... Traffic here is crazy! Peak time...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh enjoy the play! That sounds fun even if you have to deal with traffic. ^^

[pc] livia machavariani
'bloodlust is the ticket and contrition is fraud.'
jess lancaster [staff]
'i beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.'

OOC Let's Chat!
Marina Alacrán wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:23 Ohhh enjoy the play! That sounds fun even if you have to deal with traffic. ^^
Thanks...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.