OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 13:51 Morning! It's morning here as well, but I'm in class. :lol:
demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day. :lol:
:lol: Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06

demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day. :lol:
:lol: Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
good luck, you got this julia!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06

demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day. :lol:
:lol: Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
Good luck Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06

demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day. :lol:
:lol: Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...
Good luck to you! You got this!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51 I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
andddd im confused :sob: I would so fail that math class lol
:lol: it’s basically fancy words for the highest point of a curve on a graph and the lowest point of a curve on a graph.
Ooo I remember doing that in highschool!! I was like 13 back then lmao
I'm sorry to hear you got cheated on for your grade :/

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:30
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:28
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:25
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 14:06

demand that they let you out of class >c :lol:
I wish I could honestly. :lol:
Which class?
DC College Algebra, so an exhausting way to start my day. :lol:
:lol: Hope you survive! I have an algebra exam coming up tmr! So stressed and nervous even though i'm good at math, and have practiced...

Good luck 🤞

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
NYX!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿