Let's Chat!
Hi Maria!!
Welcome to Hio
(don't listen to colin :p)
Oh noo
French seems like a really cool language to learn! :> Though I hope class is over soon for you auagahah
SCREW CODING
Oh noo
SCREW CODING
Let's Chat!
SCREW CODINGGGGG
literally why does one code take like 3 hours to code
literally why does one code take like 3 hours to code
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Well good luck! In our school we have the option to choose French as a language but my mother told me to choose Kannada and Hindi
Let's Chat!
I love coding! If you want a code, I can make you one at my shop... ency is examples...Isabeau Nevara wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 04:37 SCREW CODINGGGGG![]()
![]()
literally why does one code take like 3 hours to code
Let's Chat!
Hello to all my lovely students! To all the ones that aren’t so lovely, hello too!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Prof Kane!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Prof Kane
thanks for being so inclusive in your greetings
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Jo is a lovely bean!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone