OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Maria!! :wow: Welcome to Hio <3 (don't listen to colin :p)

Oh noo :cry2: French seems like a really cool language to learn! :> Though I hope class is over soon for you auagahah

SCREW CODING :voldemort:

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
SCREW CODINGGGGG :censored2: :voldemort:

literally why does one code take like 3 hours to code

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 04:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:41 Hi Jules! Hru?
Hi Maria! Welcome to Hio :)
I'm great! In french class getting utterly bored....
Well good luck! In our school we have the option to choose French as a language but my mother told me to choose Kannada and Hindi

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 04:37 SCREW CODINGGGGG :censored2: :voldemort:

literally why does one code take like 3 hours to code
I love coding! If you want a code, I can make you one at my shop... ency is examples...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello to all my lovely students! To all the ones that aren’t so lovely, hello too!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Professor Kane!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Prof Kane!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Prof Kane :wow: thanks for being so inclusive in your greetings :grin: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jo is a lovely bean! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone