Let's Chat!
*sniffs*
Let's Chat!
you okay, brook?
Let's Chat!
*watches Brook sniffing*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
hey sage! yeah, i'm okay! i just have a bit of a cold - been sniffling the whole day. it's going to be winter for six more weeks after all! unfortunately
Let's Chat!
*Leans!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.
Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I wish.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
andddd im confusedAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51I wish.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it![]()
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51andddd im confusedAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51I wish.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it![]()
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.I would so fail that math class lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |