Let's Chat!
My friend took thata
Let's Chat!
Emily!
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Dylan! 
How's you both??
How's you both??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*Falls to the floor in sadness*
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Ohhh no what's wrong Isla?
Let's Chat!
"myths and legends" just reminds me of the thing I found out that exists in wizard101- Liches & LegendsSage Willows wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 00:41 finished my myths & legends book character project and 1/2 done with my math :]
Reducio
I also found out the Gobbler-Vision (an old box tv with a little clip of an animated gobbler running after a small creature ala elmer fudd and bugs bunny) is a thing
I have got to find it in the game (purchasable with coins) because NOW I WANT IT (I'm a gobbler fan)
Reducio
I'm trying to get the reagents (think of like potion ingredients but used to craft many different things) to craft a gauntlet (which'll let me fight whatever the gauntlet holds- whatever boss, encounter, whatever.)
I bought the Liches & Legends gauntlet recipe for 10000 gold, but for me to even buy the transmute spell cards, I also need to have the Liches & Legends 1st Ed. Rulebook Reagents to make it.
The only way I can get those reagents is via fighting in the gauntlet or by buying the winter scroll of fortune.
Reducio
These are gauntlets, the first one is the Liches & Legends Gauntlet






I bought the Liches & Legends gauntlet recipe for 10000 gold, but for me to even buy the transmute spell cards, I also need to have the Liches & Legends 1st Ed. Rulebook Reagents to make it.
The only way I can get those reagents is via fighting in the gauntlet or by buying the winter scroll of fortune.
I also found out the Gobbler-Vision (an old box tv with a little clip of an animated gobbler running after a small creature ala elmer fudd and bugs bunny) is a thing
Reducio
(there are other like three other gobblers but this one is my favorite)
A Gobbler Gorger

A Gobbler Gorger

Reducio
Gobbler-Vision TV
https://wiki.wizard101central.com/wiki/ ... Vision.png
https://wiki.wizard101central.com/wiki/ ... Vision.png
Bro got some progress done
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*leans into Emmi*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire