OOC Let's Chat!

Head pats, makes sense.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lily - well it's actually evening here.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
finished my myths & legends book character project and 1/2 done with my math :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
You just reminded me that I have a math quiz to do, a lecture video to finish, and a math assignment and possibly quiz to do. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
I got to go.
I might sleep. I need it 42 of none is a lot.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Night! I hope you get some rest! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a math assignment to do and a math test to take. And I also have to do a system map on climate change for science.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I had a math test and another and two Latin to do.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I have a math test to finish by next week on Wednesday. I'm taking a dual credit math class, so I'm lucky enough to do assignments at my own pace as long as I meet the deadlines each week. :)