Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I'll be waiting excitedly! :D (gotta go, doing errand irl!)

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 00:41 I'll be waiting excitedly! :D (gotta go, doing errand irl!)
Okay! Ill ttyl! Ima leave too! Got practice!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22 :cute:
Hi Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22 :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi! Working on the starter rn, I was almost done but then my battery died down deleting everything :'(

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:24
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22 :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi! Working on the starter rn, I was almost done but then my battery died down deleting everything :'(
Hru? Noooooooooooooo! I'm almost done with our starter. Will post later. Its like 6:30 am here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:24
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:22 :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi! Working on the starter rn, I was almost done but then my battery died down deleting everything :'(
Hru? Noooooooooooooo! I'm almost done with our starter. Will post later. Its like 6:30 am here...
Good! Up early before everyone else at my home cuz I have a study holiday

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi any teachers want to do a detention rp?

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 08:10 Hi any teachers want to do a detention rp?
I think there are only specific ways to get detention...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9