Last person to post wins!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hey Thomas, Avery and Breeeeeeeeeeeeelalah!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Hi Zephyr!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a reply
Im good! You?!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Avery you're winning the RP of the month! Congrats!
Yesssss, come back! let's continue that shall we?!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a reply
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:09Avery you're winning the RP of the month! Congrats!I voted for you too actually HAHAH
Yesssss, come back! let's continue that shall we?!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a replyI find that rp funny btw
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Same! I was just in a funk with writing tho. Im coming back slowly! *runs off to work on it*Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:09Avery you're winning the RP of the month! Congrats!I voted for you too actually HAHAH
Yesssss, come back! let's continue that shall we?!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a replyI find that rp funny btw
![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
I too was in a writing funk. I think I still have 14 replies as Av and I don't even want to think about Dyl yet.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |