Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:05:eyes:
avery, hi!

and hello bree how are ya

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:05:eyes:
avery, hi!

and hello bree how are ya
Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Thomas, Avery and Breeeeeeeeeeeeelalah! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Zephyr! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06 Hey Thomas, Avery and Breeeeeeeeeeeeelalah! :D
How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a reply
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:05:eyes:
avery, hi!

and hello bree how are ya
Im good! You?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07 Hi Zephyr! :)
Avery you're winning the RP of the month! Congrats! :D I voted for you too actually HAHAH
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06 Hey Thomas, Avery and Breeeeeeeeeeeeelalah! :D
How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a reply
Yesssss, come back! let's continue that shall we?! :D I find that rp funny btw :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:09
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07 Hi Zephyr! :)
Avery you're winning the RP of the month! Congrats! :D I voted for you too actually HAHAH
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06 Hey Thomas, Avery and Breeeeeeeeeeeeelalah! :D
How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a reply
Yesssss, come back! let's continue that shall we?! :D I find that rp funny btw :P
:blush: I was honestly shocked when I saw that this morning! Everyone's RPs were all so amazing!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:09
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07 Hi Zephyr! :)
Avery you're winning the RP of the month! Congrats! :D I voted for you too actually HAHAH
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:07
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06 Hey Thomas, Avery and Breeeeeeeeeeeeelalah! :D
How are you?! Its been a while since we last talked! omg I just remembered I still owe you a reply
Yesssss, come back! let's continue that shall we?! :D I find that rp funny btw :P
Same! I was just in a funk with writing tho. Im coming back slowly! *runs off to work on it*

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I too was in a writing funk. I think I still have 14 replies as Av and I don't even want to think about Dyl yet. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.