OOC Let's Chat!

Night guys...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Good Luck!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:00
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Good Luck!
Good luck indeed!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!
I hope for you! 🤞

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!
Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!

I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!
Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼