Let's Chat!
Night guys...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Good Luck!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Let's Chat!
Good luck indeed!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:00Good Luck!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Break a leg!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23Break a leg!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23Break a leg!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I hope for you!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23Break a leg!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23Break a leg!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwardsJulia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23Break a leg!Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 15:58 Good night Lils!
I’ve got an audition in a few hours for a musical! It’s just an amateur one, but I’m still really excited!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |