Let's Chat!
A kids cartoon should not make me cry! And it made me cry! I feel hugely betrayed! ;n;
Context, I was watching gravity falls The episode right before weirdmageddon starts
Context, I was watching gravity falls The episode right before weirdmageddon starts
Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lils! Hru?
By the way I made a discussion, it's in my profile, wanna check it out?
Let's Chat!
I am good, just a bit nervous.. you?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 09:23Lils! Hru?
By the way I made a discussion, it's in my profile, wanna check it out?
Where is the discussion?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 09:44I am good, just a bit nervous.. you?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 09:23Lils! Hru?
By the way I made a discussion, it's in my profile, wanna check it out?
Where is the discussion?
Just go to my profile, click additional info and click on the link that has discussion
And I'm good, done with my Maths exam finally, 5 more subjects to go
Let's Chat!
Hmm my life has officially been taken over by homework
Just practically every subject except art homework left to do…
Just practically every subject except art homework left to do…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
It's only now that my lecturer has decided to put up the lecture slides for the last two weeks!!
The catch up begins...
The catch up begins...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 10:40 It's only now that my lecturer has decided to put up the lecture slides for the last two weeks!!
The catch up begins...
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |