OOC Let's Chat!

I'm probably promoting to much but...

Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
A kids cartoon should not make me cry! And it made me cry! I feel hugely betrayed! ;n;
Context, I was watching gravity falls The episode right before weirdmageddon starts

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 08:51 Heyo guys!!
Lils! Hru?

By the way I made a discussion, it's in my profile, wanna check it out?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 09:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 08:51 Heyo guys!!
Lils! Hru?

By the way I made a discussion, it's in my profile, wanna check it out?
I am good, just a bit nervous.. you?

Where is the discussion?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 09:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 09:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 08:51 Heyo guys!!
Lils! Hru?

By the way I made a discussion, it's in my profile, wanna check it out?
I am good, just a bit nervous.. you?

Where is the discussion?
Just go to my profile, click additional info and click on the link that has discussion
And I'm good, done with my Maths exam finally, 5 more subjects to go

OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm my life has officially been taken over by homework 😭 Just practically every subject except art homework left to do…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
It's only now that my lecturer has decided to put up the lecture slides for the last two weeks!!

The catch up begins...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 10:40 It's only now that my lecturer has decided to put up the lecture slides for the last two weeks!!

The catch up begins...
Good luck!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.