OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:41
Casey Stone wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:05 *flops next to Casey*

*offers choco*
Woofers! :wow:
I-

:eyes:

Woofers!? Been talking to Curses I reckon?
When you're trapped attending the same school as him, it's hard to avoid him and his flaming hair :whistling:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I've never met the guy yet. Must be a perk of my solitary if he's to be avoided. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe when I'm all caught up on Casey stuff, I'll do another open thread for Ilvermorny ^^

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys. How long does it usually take to get validated? I have a friend who's waiting for her account to get validated.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:01 Hi guys. How long does it usually take to get validated? I have a friend who's waiting for her account to get validated.
A few days to two weeks depending on how busy the staff is. :)
Casey Stone wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:57 Maybe when I'm all caught up on Casey stuff, I'll do another open thread for Ilvermorny ^^
:wow: There's a possibility a certain someone will happily show up out of nowhere! :lol:
Last edited by Dylan Astor on 1 Feb 2026, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok thanks! I'll let her know

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:01
Casey Stone wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:57 Maybe when I'm all caught up on Casey stuff, I'll do another open thread for Ilvermorny ^^
:wow: There's a possibility a certain someone will happily show up out of nowhere! :lol:
Hehehehe :grin:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
If you're brave click this link.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:04 If you're brave click this link.
Please do not advertise your shop in this thread. If you'd like to advertise or provide links for your shop, please put them in advertisements. Thanks! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:04 If you're brave click this link.
Well played, But what Dylan said

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP