OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 21:01 Hehe
I'm randomly using elastic.
Hmm. That sounds vaguely ---- sus too?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 21:02
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 21:01 Hehe
I'm randomly using elastic.
Hmm. That sounds vaguely ---- sus too?
It's not sus when it's for clothes. I'm tying it.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*noms crisps*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I immediately thought of you, tie-dyeing your clothes.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*sleeps*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
SAAAAGE! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops next to Casey*

*offers choco*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:05 *flops next to Casey*

*offers choco*
Woofers! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 22:05 *flops next to Casey*

*offers choco*
Woofers! :wow:
I-

:eyes:

Woofers!? Been talking to Curses I reckon?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire