OOC Let's Chat!

hi, this morning has been a lot..
but I won't bore you guys with teh details.

Good morning.. I'm gonna go make me some eggs and drink some coffee.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
What's a timetable code?
A day's schedule. So like
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15
Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mind ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:52
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
What's a timetable code?
A day's schedule. So like
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15
Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mind ^^
YAAAAY!

Just tell me your color scheme pls!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
when my color scheme is this :sob:

what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers :sob:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:56 when my color scheme is this :sob:

what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers :sob:
it's a nice colour combo!

red and black look so nice together

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:50
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:50
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:48
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:42
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:27
Im good! Thank you! What about you?
i’m great! currently finishing my broom racing reply before i finish getting ready for church! ^^ hope you have an amazing day! <3
Sounds Nice! Im busy with revamping my ency and doing a bible study
Love your new pfp!
Thank youuu

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning yall

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:52
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
What's a timetable code?
A day's schedule. So like
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15
Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mind ^^
YAAAAY!

Just tell me your color scheme pls!
Lavender, lilac and white
And tysm!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:16
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:52
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20

What's a timetable code?
A day's schedule. So like
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15
Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mind ^^
YAAAAY!

Just tell me your color scheme pls!
Lavender, lilac and white
And tysm!
Ok! Your welcome!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:56 when my color scheme is this :sob:

what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers :sob:
Ooo! I love the red and black color combo! I think my dice are actually red and black. :lol: (though they may just be red.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.