Let's Chat!
hi, this morning has been a lot..
but I won't bore you guys with teh details.
Good morning.. I'm gonna go make me some eggs and drink some coffee.
but I won't bore you guys with teh details.
Good morning.. I'm gonna go make me some eggs and drink some coffee.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mindJulia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49A day's schedule. So likeLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20What's a timetable code?Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15
Let's Chat!
YAAAAY!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:52Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mindJulia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49A day's schedule. So likeLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20What's a timetable code?Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15![]()
Just tell me your color scheme pls!
Let's Chat!
when my color scheme is this 
what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers
what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
it's a nice colour combo!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:56 when my color scheme is this
what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers![]()
red and black look so nice together
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:50Love your new pfp!Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:50Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:48i’m great! currently finishing my broom racing reply before i finish getting ready for church!hope you have an amazing day!
Sounds Nice! Im busy with revamping my ency and doing a bible study
Thank youuu
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Morning yall
Let's Chat!
Lavender, lilac and whiteJulia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:55YAAAAY!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:52Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mindJulia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49A day's schedule. So likeLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:20What's a timetable code?Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15![]()
Just tell me your color scheme pls!
And tysm!
Let's Chat!
Ok! Your welcome!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:16Lavender, lilac and whiteJulia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:55YAAAAY!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:52Sure! I'll take it then if you don't mindJulia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:49A day's schedule. So like
Potions – L1 – 7:15 – 8:15
Charms – L2 – 8:15 – 9:15![]()
Just tell me your color scheme pls!
And tysm!
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I love the red and black color combo! I think my dice are actually red and black.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:56 when my color scheme is this
what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |