OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 08:59
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 08:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 07:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:30 Morning guys.
Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay
Sort of....
Hey Jules!
Hi lils! Hru?
I am fine. Hru?
I'm great...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules, hi Lily!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:47 Hi Jules, hi Lily!
Hi Laasya! Would you like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:47 Hi Jules, hi Lily!
Hi Laasya! Would you like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Sure!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:49
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:47 Hi Jules, hi Lily!
Hi Laasya! Would you like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Sure!
Thanks!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 08:59
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 08:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 07:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:38

Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay
Sort of....
Hey Jules!
Hi lils! Hru?
I am fine. Hru?
I'm great...
Anything happened?

Hey Laasya!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lils! Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lils! Would you like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:53 Hi Lils! Would you like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Oooh I will have to go read some rps…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 10:32
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 09:53 Hi Lils! Would you like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Oooh I will have to go read some rps…
Hope you like them! Thanks for voting. If you would like to, you can sign up as a contestant for February starting next week (Once voting is over...)!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency