Let's Chat!
I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homework
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter
I love it so much! It’s adorable!
I love it so much! It’s adorable!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homework
Ooh I love math! Just owl me and I would love to be of service!
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
im decently alive, but overstimulation and my dying homework motivation that i keep having to defibrillate to keep its heart beating are killing the decent part of it
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the offer but I'm almost done. Maybe next time thoughEkaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homeworkOoh I love math! Just owl me and I would love to be of service!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:42Thanks for the offer but I'm almost done. Maybe next time thoughEkaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homeworkOoh I love math! Just owl me and I would love to be of service!
no prob
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Hii Sage!
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Got some Hio hws graded
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone