OOC Let's Chat!

I love that prompt! Honestly if you have ideas for it you should. If not then you shouldn't. But it could be a cool opportunity.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Re worked my ency

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone alive ;-;

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
I am, but I’m just reading my book rn. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:34 I am, but I’m just reading my book rn. :lol:
Brilliant! Hi Av!!
How you doing? :>

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
*Is tired*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Alive, but exhausted. Show choir comps will do that to you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:34 I am, but I’m just reading my book rn. :lol:
Av i made your banner for the club!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:35
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:34 I am, but I’m just reading my book rn. :lol:
Brilliant! Hi Av!!
How you doing? :>
I’m good! Just chilling and reading my new book. :) Hru?
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:37
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:34 I am, but I’m just reading my book rn. :lol:
Av i made your banner for the club!! <3
:wow: *zooms to check out*
Last edited by Avery Gray on 1 Feb 2026, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Patton Carrington wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:36 Alive, but exhausted. Show choir comps will do that to you.
Tell me about it ;(

I'm good, Avery revamping my ency!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[