Let's Chat!
I love that prompt! Honestly if you have ideas for it you should. If not then you shouldn't. But it could be a cool opportunity.
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Re worked my ency
Let's Chat!
Anyone alive ;-;
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
I am, but I’m just reading my book rn.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Brilliant! Hi Av!!
How you doing? :>
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
*Is tired*
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Av i made your banner for the club!!
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Just chilling and reading my new book.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 1 Feb 2026, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Patton Carrington wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:36 Alive, but exhausted. Show choir comps will do that to you.
Tell me about it ;(
I'm good, Avery revamping my ency!
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |