Let's Chat!
I'm also behind, Just wrote a 300 hundred word dream for Lindsey, and I'm not done...
Let's Chat!
I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Really looking forward to it.
Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block
Let's Chat!
You have cute lore and I have scary.
Let's Chat!
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block.![]()
Let's Chat!
You got this!Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52Really looking forward to it.
Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block![]()
Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark!
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it.Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block.![]()
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Ooh, Av has some scary lore? I mean Ashyln lost her parents, Lindsey might lose her dad and her sister and brother in lawDylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54You got this!Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52Really looking forward to it.
Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block![]()
![]()
Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark!
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it.Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block.![]()
![]()
Update for anyone who like to know:
My Latin teacher is not doing well at all, and he not going to make it much longer, sadly.
Let's Chat!
Thanks... Hope av's years don't get too dark...Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54You got this!Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52Really looking forward to it.
Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block![]()
![]()
Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark!
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it.Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block.![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Well, there is a bit of scary lore coming up with Azrael that I've dropped hints to in my latest Av solo, but I can't say what it's about yet.Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:58Ooh, Av has some scary lore? I mean Ashyln lost her parents, Lindsey might lose her dad and her sister and brother in lawDylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54You got this!Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52Really looking forward to it.
Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block![]()
![]()
Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark!
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it.Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block.![]()
![]()
Update for anyone who like to know:
My Latin teacher is not doing well at all, and he not going to make it much longer, sadly.
Though third year lore is less scary and more of her just in a dark place. Same with Dylan except for the special lore.
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:59Thanks... Hope av's years don't get too dark...Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54You got this!Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52Really looking forward to it.
Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block![]()
![]()
Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark!
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it.Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block.![]()
![]()
Oh, with what's coming, it's going to be crazy and have some hard moments and major character development!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Fun...I'm going to go finish my over 3000 word post.