OOC Let's Chat!

I'm also behind, Just wrote a 300 hundred word dream for Lindsey, and I'm not done...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:50 I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:
Really looking forward to it.

Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block :cry2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
You have cute lore and I have scary.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:50 I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:
Really looking forward to it.

Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block :cry2:
You got this! :grin:

Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52 You have cute lore and I have scary.
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark! :grin:
Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:50 I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:
Really looking forward to it.

Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block :cry2:
You got this! :grin:

Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52 You have cute lore and I have scary.
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark! :grin:
Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it. :lol:
Ooh, Av has some scary lore? I mean Ashyln lost her parents, Lindsey might lose her dad and her sister and brother in law
Update for anyone who like to know:
My Latin teacher is not doing well at all, and he not going to make it much longer, sadly.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:50 I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:
Really looking forward to it.

Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block :cry2:
You got this! :grin:

Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52 You have cute lore and I have scary.
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark! :grin:
Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it. :lol:
Thanks... Hope av's years don't get too dark...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:58
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:50 I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:
Really looking forward to it.

Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block :cry2:
You got this! :grin:

Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52 You have cute lore and I have scary.
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark! :grin:
Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it. :lol:
Ooh, Av has some scary lore? I mean Ashyln lost her parents, Lindsey might lose her dad and her sister and brother in law
Update for anyone who like to know:
My Latin teacher is not doing well at all, and he not going to make it much longer, sadly.
Well, there is a bit of scary lore coming up with Azrael that I've dropped hints to in my latest Av solo, but I can't say what it's about yet. T-) T-)

Though third year lore is less scary and more of her just in a dark place. Same with Dylan except for the special lore. :cute:

Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:59
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:54
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:50 I'm working on the Dyl lore and it's so cute so far! :cute:
Really looking forward to it.

Tried to work on my solo and my pet application but am having MAJOR writer's block :cry2:
You got this! :grin:

Also, I made sure to add you to the ping so you'd see it!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:52 You have cute lore and I have scary.
Oh just you wait. Third year lore is going to be dark. It's going to be dark for the next couple years. Especially for Av. Though Dylan gets some sweet lore in the dark! :grin:
Mat Duncan wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53
Dylan Astor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:35 Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:
I find it hard to write replies because I have to stick to Mat's personality, and because I'm not very good at describing thoughts. I'm way more at ease when letting the character emerge from actions, but it's not alway possible in RPs since you don't know what the other person is doing.
It's not necessarily hard for me to write replies, but rather have the right words to put into it. :lol:
Thanks... Hope av's years don't get too dark...


Oh, with what's coming, it's going to be crazy and have some hard moments and major character development! :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Fun...I'm going to go finish my over 3000 word post.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.