OOC Let's Chat!

Amelia Lerelle wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:27
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I like :lol:
Thank you! I have 2 chapter algebra in my exam :'(

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:40
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:27
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05

Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I like :lol:
Thank you! I have 2 chapter algebra in my exam :'(
I’m on algebra in maths at the moment. I don’t dislike it, but it’s just quite boring after a while

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:11 Hi hi :]
Hi Nova! :>

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:16
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:11 Hi hi :]
Hi Nova! :>
How's you? :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:16
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:11 Hi hi :]
Hi Nova! :>
How's you? :]
Doing good. Wbu? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:19
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:16
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:11 Hi hi :]
Hi Nova! :>
How's you? :]
Doing good. Wbu? :cute:
I'm good too! I have a new banner type in my shop if you'd like to check it out you don't have to! :>

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:19
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:16
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:11 Hi hi :]
Hi Nova! :>
How's you? :]
Doing good. Wbu? :cute:
I'm good too! I have a new banner type in my shop if you'd like to check it out you don't have to! :>
Looks good! I may buy one when I have more money to spare

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:46
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:40
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:27
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I like :lol:
Thank you! I have 2 chapter algebra in my exam :'(
I’m on algebra in maths at the moment. I don’t dislike it, but it’s just quite boring after a while
I agree. I don't really hate it, but we've been doing it too long, and thanks to my teacher, its gotten boring

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.