OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:01
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 11:59

Why? Also if you delete the post, the yurt application is basically canceled
Have you found anyone yet?
And I may not cuz I’m not sure if it’s allowed
Nope. Didn't find anyone.
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!

If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:01
Have you found anyone yet?
And I may not cuz I’m not sure if it’s allowed
Nope. Didn't find anyone.
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!

If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03

Nope. Didn't find anyone.
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!

If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Wait… I have an idea abt the yurt

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:24
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Wait… I have an idea abt the yurt
What? *becomes really excited* Also if you don't mind, could we take the friendship yurt?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03

Nope. Didn't find anyone.
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!

If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I like :lol:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:27
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04
Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll see
Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I like :lol:
Thanks! lol :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:24
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05

Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Wait… I have an idea abt the yurt
What? *becomes really excited* Also if you don't mind, could we take the friendship yurt?
I’ll owl you the idea

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:30
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:24
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06
Reducio

Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!
Wait… I have an idea abt the yurt
What? *becomes really excited* Also if you don't mind, could we take the friendship yurt?
I’ll owl you the idea
ok...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*phew* One reply done!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:34 *phew* One reply done!
Good Job! I still have to reply i a solo, and 3 other places... kinda lazing around

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency