OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
Howdy!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
How are ya?

Hey Vlad!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35 hiiii im doing okay been a little all over the place lately hahah hbu??
I'm glad to hear it! I'm alright, too, just stressed.
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
Howdy!
How have you been?
Bree Grey wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
How are ya?

Hey Vlad!!
I'm alright, just a little stressed. XD How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:50
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35 hiiii im doing okay been a little all over the place lately hahah hbu??
I'm glad to hear it! I'm alright, too, just stressed.
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
Howdy!
How have you been?
Bree Grey wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
How are ya?

Hey Vlad!!
I'm alright, just a little stressed. XD How are you?
Oh no! If you need to talk about it my owl are open! <3

Good! Happy that my alien dad told me to invite someone over. Although very suspicious why he told me this

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys. I just made my first two roleplay posts earlier

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh thatโ€™s good to hear!

LEO NOXLEY โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 โ€” EVA. 6 โ€” STR. 7 โ€” WIS. 5 โ€” ARC. 5 โ€” ACC. 8 โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:50
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35 hiiii im doing okay been a little all over the place lately hahah hbu??
I'm glad to hear it! I'm alright, too, just stressed.
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
Howdy!
How have you been?
Bree Grey wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
How are ya?

Hey Vlad!!
I'm alright, just a little stressed. XD How are you?
Oh no! If you need to talk about it my owl are open! <3

Good! Happy that my alien dad told me to invite someone over. Although very suspicious why he told me this
Thank you! Iโ€™m glad to hear it! <3

Diana Roberts wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:53 Hi guys. I just made my first two roleplay posts earlier
Congrats, Diana! Thatโ€™s awesome news! And welcome to H.io!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:56
Bree Grey wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:50
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35 hiiii im doing okay been a little all over the place lately hahah hbu??
I'm glad to hear it! I'm alright, too, just stressed.
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
Howdy!
How have you been?
Bree Grey wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:32 Hi Bree! Hi Vlad!
How are ya?

Hey Vlad!!
I'm alright, just a little stressed. XD How are you?
Oh no! If you need to talk about it my owl are open! <3

Good! Happy that my alien dad told me to invite someone over. Although very suspicious why he told me this
Thank you! Iโ€™m glad to hear it! <3

Diana Roberts wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 02:53 Hi guys. I just made my first two roleplay posts earlier
Congrats, Diana! Thatโ€™s awesome news! And welcome to H.io!

Ofc! <3 Hope everything settles down tho

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Vlad!

Hi Diana! Welcome to h.io!

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff