OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 00:37 Oh no what happened T.T
Catherine O’Hara was a famous and amazing actor that died today. . . :( (if you know her it would probably be her role as the mom in Home Alone though she is in other famous movies)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
She was awesome in both Beetlejuice movies ^^

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
That makes sense


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Beetlejuice is still my favorite movie/s I just really like the first one a lil more and I think I'm going to have to find it on DVD

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I love Beetlejuice! (the original) The second was okay, but not my favorite.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Second one was good, but I'm with the crowd in that the 1st one still rules ;)

Also my little boy is gonna do figure skating :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Ah! My little girl and boy are also figure skating! :grin:

Av may be doing partner, but if not she'll be an individual and Dyl is doing partner. :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey's flying solo like the thunderbird he is :lol:

Emmi's not a sports person... Just ask Colin! :P

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
No... No I am not... :shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Everyone!