Let's Chat!
Whyyyy?
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Ooooh that's niceJulia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 16:19Umm... food. Just had it. Ok... I agree with the competition. I recently opened a banner shop with my code shop, but I don't get many orders...People pay a lot of attention to sales. I launch one offer and BOOM! 2 people order in the next 5 minsJoseph Sims wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:23Ooh whatcha having for dinnerJulia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:17I'm good! Since its friday, I'm having dinner a little later. Its still like 7:15 here This might be a weird question, but do you have a shop? Asking since mkost second-years dowell no haha
![]()
I don't know what I'd sell if I did make one, probably not banners cus the market for that here is fiercely competitive XD
I'm pretty mediocre at designing stuff too :> ma banners are serviceable at best
Andddd well I'm not desperate for moneyand I'm a lil too busy soo
I suppose you could do coding, but thats pretty much it. How do you have so much money??????? I seem to struggle a lot with money. Honestly I find just 2 Galleons expensive... until recently I even though 1 galleon wad too much (I mean for banners) but people charge upto like 15 galleons!!!
I think i'm just ranting a lot at this point sooo...
I've been around for a lot longer, maybe that's why
The daily 10 sickles stack up fast
HA ma coding is even worse methinks XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
STOP I'M SOBBING
Let's Chat!
Rest in Peace Catherine O'Hara!
Let's Chat!
Nooooo! My mom texted me what happened to her and now I’m so sad!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh no what happened T.T
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Nooo
Let's Chat!
Noooo... 
Not Delia Deetz...
Not Delia Deetz...
Let's Chat!
Omg thats so sad!Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 00:36Nooooo! My mom texted me what happened to her and now I’m so sad!!!![]()
![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Because it's fun/jjj
No Because of my teacher. We had such a close relationship and honestly like after 8 years...there really so many mermioes