Let's Chat!
Catherine O'Hara
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
4 test in one week, one essay and one project. I go back for a half of day and that my life. Oh and my latin teacher isn't doing good sadly.
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Latin as in the dead language? Also, I haven't started school yet, I'm so sadddLindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:534 test in one week, one essay and one project. I go back for a half of day and that my life. Oh and my latin teacher isn't doing good sadly.
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Yes, the dead language. I been learning it five years bur my teacher who is dying/badly sick has been there for 8 yearsIsla Afton wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 22:11Latin as in the dead language? Also, I haven't started school yet, I'm so sadddLindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:534 test in one week, one essay and one project. I go back for a half of day and that my life. Oh and my latin teacher isn't doing good sadly.
Let's Chat!
Hi all