Let's Chat!
Hello!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
I like to think of it as 2 days = 1 galleon with the typical daily stipend. That's how I base my pricing, although it really depends on demand and skill.
| ✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦ STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Mirada! Hru? I'm working on the reply now!
That reminds me... I gotta collect my stipend... I keep on forgetting lol
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Right there with yaCharlotte Evergreen wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 16:55Hi Mirada! Hru? I'm working on the reply now!
That reminds me... I gotta collect my stipend... I keep on forgetting lol
Let's Chat!
Hi guys
Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus...
Let's Chat!
What's up?
Let's Chat!
Got a draft of 300 words.... but want to write more. Shall be out tomorrow!
Let's Chat!
Emiline!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |