Let's Chat!
eh, yeah. Gets easier with the right material though. Recommend Paul Hewitt if you're still college or belowCasey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:45 I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.
I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.
Let's Chat!
Even I love history! In my school, they mix history and geography to a subject called I&S (Individuals & Societies), and I have the best teacher. Class is always super funny!Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:48That's me with my history class! I absolutely love history, but my current history teacher loves to make our lives harder and constantly trick us on tests or count us wrong if we don't get his opinion correct, so history just feels like a must now. It's slowly getting better though probably since I'm going to be done with this teacher in May.Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:42Ik! My fav is actually physics, but my teacher might just be cancelling out sience from my fav list!Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:41Unfortunately, can't relate. I love physicsCasey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:39 I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).
But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*
@Julia Evans, I know right? some of them are just so boring, and worst part-you're not even allowed to sleep in class!![]()
Let's Chat!
Thankfully, being a language undergrad, I don't have to worry about numbers and calculations anymore!Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:48eh, yeah. Gets easier with the right material though. Recommend Paul Hewitt if you're still college or belowCasey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:45 I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.
I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.
Let's Chat!
Great!Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:50Thankfully, being a language undergrad, I don't have to worry about numbers and calculations anymore!Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:48eh, yeah. Gets easier with the right material though. Recommend Paul Hewitt if you're still college or belowCasey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:45 I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.
I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.![]()
Let's Chat!
Language undergrad, what does that entail
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
clark your signature is an insult to my person, my life and my future children.
Let's Chat!
I believe that means he/she will graduate not is graduated from _______ field
Let's Chat!
But its fun and stupidMilica Vranekova wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:07 clark your signature is an insult to my person, my life and my future children.
and to be wise one must first be young and stupid
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
oh how dare you use my own words against me. you have a pointJoseph Sims wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:09But its fun and stupidMilica Vranekova wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:07 clark your signature is an insult to my person, my life and my future children.![]()
and to be wise one must first be young and stupid![]()
clark please leave your young and stupid phase
Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! Is your nickname Seph or Jose?