OOC Let's Chat!

Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:45 I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.

I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.
eh, yeah. Gets easier with the right material though. Recommend Paul Hewitt if you're still college or below

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:48
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:42
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:41
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:39 I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).

But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*
Unfortunately, can't relate. I love physics
@Julia Evans, I know right? some of them are just so boring, and worst part-you're not even allowed to sleep in class!
Ik! My fav is actually physics, but my teacher might just be cancelling out sience from my fav list!
That's me with my history class! I absolutely love history, but my current history teacher loves to make our lives harder and constantly trick us on tests or count us wrong if we don't get his opinion correct, so history just feels like a must now. It's slowly getting better though probably since I'm going to be done with this teacher in May. :lol:
Even I love history! In my school, they mix history and geography to a subject called I&S (Individuals & Societies), and I have the best teacher. Class is always super funny!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:48
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:45 I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.

I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.
eh, yeah. Gets easier with the right material though. Recommend Paul Hewitt if you're still college or below
Thankfully, being a language undergrad, I don't have to worry about numbers and calculations anymore! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:50
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:48
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:45 I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.

I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.
eh, yeah. Gets easier with the right material though. Recommend Paul Hewitt if you're still college or below
Thankfully, being a language undergrad, I don't have to worry about numbers and calculations anymore! :wow:
Great!

OOC Let's Chat!
Language undergrad, what does that entail

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
clark your signature is an insult to my person, my life and my future children.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 14:57 Language undergrad, what does that entail
I believe that means he/she will graduate not is graduated from _______ field

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:07 clark your signature is an insult to my person, my life and my future children.
But its fun and stupid :cute:
and to be wise one must first be young and stupid :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:09
Milica Vranekova wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 15:07 clark your signature is an insult to my person, my life and my future children.
But its fun and stupid :cute:
and to be wise one must first be young and stupid :wise:
oh how dare you use my own words against me. you have a point :lol:
clark please leave your young and stupid phase <3

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: I'm personally neuteral about 6-7

Hi Joseph! Is your nickname Seph or Jose?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency