OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:03
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:02 Hihi Julia! :)
Hi Av! hru?
I’m good! Just getting ready for school. Hru?
I'm great! Finishing of some hw, re-coding my ency, and adding an offer to my shop Its like 4 in the evening here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:07
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:03
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:02 Hihi Julia! :)
Hi Av! hru?
I’m good! Just getting ready for school. Hru?
I'm great! Finishing of some hw, re-coding my ency, and adding an offer to my shop Its like 4 in the evening here...
Cool! Have fun! It’s only 6 am here. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:10
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:07
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:03
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:02 Hihi Julia! :)
Hi Av! hru?
I’m good! Just getting ready for school. Hru?
I'm great! Finishing of some hw, re-coding my ency, and adding an offer to my shop Its like 4 in the evening here...
Cool! Have fun! It’s only 6 am here. :lol:
Thanks! :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
arghh finally finished the Wei Family info part in my ency T.T
have to start writing starters now T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
*flips flops* :sleep: so tired

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:46
*flips flops* :sleep: so tired
Hi Brookline!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:46
*flips flops* :sleep: so tired
Hi Brookline!
hiii julia! how are you? ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*peek in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Seminar over! :wow:

Now for a lecture... *Flops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:50
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:46
*flips flops* :sleep: so tired
Hi Brookline!
hiii julia! how are you? ^^
I'm great... completing some irl hw and some shop orders... wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency