OOC Let's Chat!

Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally getting this cold shifted!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 01:19Hihi!
hi av! how are you?

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 01:42
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 01:19Hihi!
hi av! how are you?
I'm good though super busy since I have two tests to study for tomorrow. Hru? :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 01:19Hihi!
I've spent a bit of time writing in docs still lol ;-; but anyways, shooting you an owl rn

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Vlad!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:15
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 01:19Hihi!
I've spent a bit of time writing in docs still lol ;-; but anyways, shooting you an owl rn
Just saw! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww :sleepy:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww :sleepy:
Uh oh...

I hope I didn't give my cold to you! :shock2:

I'm only starting to get better :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww :sleepy:
Uh oh...

I hope I didn't give my cold to you! :shock2:

I'm only starting to get better :sweatingbullets:
Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucks

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP