Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Finally getting this cold shifted!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
hi av! how are you?
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
I'm good though super busy since I have two tests to study for tomorrow. Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I've spent a bit of time writing in docs still lol ;-; but anyways, shooting you an owl rn
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hi Vlad!
Let's Chat!
Just saw!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:15I've spent a bit of time writing in docs still lol ;-; but anyways, shooting you an owl rn
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww
Let's Chat!
Uh oh...Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww![]()
I hope I didn't give my cold to you!
I'm only starting to get better
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucksEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31Uh oh...Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww![]()
I hope I didn't give my cold to you!
I'm only starting to get better![]()